What are you working on this week?
Here’s what I’m up to…or at least trying to be…
WORKS in PROGRESS
1) reorganizing the garage (again)
2) cleaning off my craft desk
3) painting this old wooden stool. it’s going to be a side table for my reading corner. (pictured)
4) assemble the top of a quilt/wall hanging for the family room. it’s blue/black/grey for my winter theme.
5) make a mugrug with this cute fabric and buttons. (pictured)
HEY MOM, LOOK WHAT I DID!
1) disassembled christmas
2) part 1 of garage cleaning