sweet carolina grace is a new blog that I’m keeping open on my browser. bri is full of insight, whit and honesty. just what i need!
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice? water. i need to refresh after a shower. but since i’ve recently stopped buying coke and drinking
one multiple per day i am drinking iced tea in the mornings for a little pep.
4. Would you wear your mom’s clothes? nope. i love her to pieces but she’s 30 years older than me and we just have different styles. we both LOVE to be comfy though and tend to buy the same color palletes.
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of? OH YEAH! NKOTB covered every inch of one wall. donny was the majority since even at an early age i liked the bad-boy. cory haim, bobby brown, paula abdul, tone-loc, tiffany, michael jackson, george michael, axl rose, huey lewis and whitney also claimed my walls. i also remember a poster of ballet shoes with some quote about procrastination. not sure what it said but i still remember that poster.
3. Sweet Carolina Grace made a post about heroes… my hero is my husband, matt. he constantly goes against the grain and does what fees is right with his film career and it’s paying off. his child-like boyish charm allows a thriving relationship with our two boys. he’s working hard on the treadmill. he takes risks and stand up for the values God has installed in us. always teaching and learning. working hard for this family so maybe one day, we can reverse roles and i can be home full time. i do love him too…and that helps!
4. It’s a weird combination, but I swear cheez-its and sour cream are a perfect pair!
5. Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I am too positive to see anything other than crystal clear water in the glass. you may call it naive. i might agree. i tend to see the best in people, having a hard time seeing their underlying motives. i own several pairs of rose colored glasses and i wear them a lot. i know there are many many things i cannot control, therefore i choose to not let them bog down my attitude. i’ve been through a lot in my life. somethings unimaginable. but my view is that i can grow from those events, mistakes, accomplishments. i don’t cry over spilled milk and i plan to live the rest of my days with the kind of positive attitude that spills out toward others.
hope you are having a great day!